A Magical Mixture
- Do you have recurring “niggly” health issues which don’t seem to shift no matter what you do?
- Do you feel continually “weighed down”, “under the weather” or moody for no real reason and just feel you are plodding through life?
- Do you lack energy but medically no reason can be found for it?
- Are there issues in your past which seem to remain “bottled-up” no matter how much you feel you’ve dealt with them?
- Do you often feel “spacey” and are told you live all in your head?
Chakra Tarot can help with all of these symptoms. It’s a bit like having an emotional and physical “tune-up”.
One last question:
Are you serious about tackling these issues and making forward progress with your healing and finding resolution once and for all? Good – so am I :)
It’s important that we all take ownership of our healing and Chakra Tarot makes that easy because the treatment includes additional exercises which are devised specifically for you to take home and work through at your leisure.
What is Chakra Tarot?
Chakra Tarot is a 3 part process and is spread over 3 treatment sessions in my office. Each session comprises of Tarot coaching, a Reiki treatment, take away exercises for you to work on in between sessions.
Firstly, a Tarot coaching session:
- Gives a “big picture” assessment of how your chakras are performing singly and in relation to each other.
- Identifies past, present and past-life issues which are influencing your life today.
- Digs down on how these issues are affecting the performance of your chakras and energy body
Then a Reiki treatment:
- Focuses on clearing the chakra(s) which require attention
- Balances the chakras so that they are working in harmony
- Soothes the physical manifestations that the malfunctioning chakras may have created and calms the mind.
Then we formulate some unique exercises which:
- Continues the focus on healing the issues that have been raised
- Helps you gain more clarity of why an issue may exist ready to address it further when you return for the next part of the treatment
- Exercises given after the final session are for your continued practice and maintenance so that the impact of the initial treatments continues on for as long as you need.
What results should I expect?
Results will vary from person to person especially if you are doing other regular energy based healing, exercise or meditative practices. However, you may experience any or all of the following after each treatment:
- A feeling of “lightness”, calmness, relaxation and a better ability to handle upset.
- If the treatments have focused on particular chakras you may see this reflected in your daily life ie if your throat chakra has been cleared, you may experience improved ability to communicate clearly, listen or be honest with yourself regarding your decisions, feelings and experiences.
- A better understanding of your emotions and patterns of behaviour based on past and present experiences.
- An initial period of invigoration – sometimes followed by a short period of fatigue, headache or stomach upset as the energy continues to clear the stale energy from the body. If imbalances have manifested as physical symptoms, you may also notice an elevation in those symptoms for a short time before experiencing relief. Except in unusual cases, there will be less “fall-out” as the 3 treatments progress.
Please note: Reiki is not a medical practice, and I am not a medical doctor. In addition I would strongly recommend the follow up services of a counsellor or psychologist if the treatment uncovers emotional issues you feel you’d like to explore further.
Duration and Location
Each treatment will take roughly 1.5 hours and includes time for initial paperwork (in the first session only) and discussion around you unique requirements for exercises to take away and practice at home. About 40 minutes is set aside for the Tarot coaching, 30 for the Reiki treatment and 20 for the exercise discussion.
For optimum results it is better to have the first two treatments within 3 days of each other and the third not more than one week later – but this will depend on both your schedule and my own.
All treatments take place in Stony Plain, AB – just 20 minutes west of Edmonton.
The fee for a set of 3 treatments is $450 this includes printed copies of the exercises we have formulated for you along with your FREE guide to the energy chakras which includes their overall purpose, individual roles and tips to keep them balanced.
To book your Chakra Tarot treatments or to ask me any questions, please call me on 780-485-7317, email me at or fill out the Contact form here. Thanks!